Looking for our next superhero:)
Have you always dreamed of leading & growing fast moving operations & customer facing teams in gaming business rapidly expanding in B2C/ B2B directions?
Welcome to manage a team of up to 50+ agents?
- Draft, implement, and execute policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience
- Establish performance metrics for customer service representatives
- Establish service levels and requirements for the department
- Develop and implement methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback
- Develop and implement training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees
- Identify and recommend or acquire updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention
- Act as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the company
- Draft and implement the department’s budget
- Ensure that the business maintains SLA and remains compliant with current regulations
- Oversee and manage responsibilities of Customer Support Team Supervisors as listed
- 1-on-1 meetings with direct reports
- Participate and assist in feedback/coaching sessions for underperforming CS agents
- Handle personnel issues
- Report employee behavioral issues, critical customer complaints, and other significant issues to upper level management
- Adhere to and enforce company policies and guidelines (Enforce disciplinary measures when subordinate employees fail to adhere to company policy)
- Ensure that the CS team is always updated with any news, procedure updates, casino terms and conditions updates and ensure that all processes are understood and followed
- Assist in monthly evaluations by providing feedback on agents performance
- (provide monthly scores and attendance records for payroll purposes)
- Assist in the recruitment process for new hires
- Track max chat for new agents and increase the number with time
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (negative) feedback
- Ability to handle conflict and high level of stress resistance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and handle tasks according to priorities
- Looking forward to your response.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fast-paced & exciting work environment within an expanding organization
- Collaborative teams where your ideas are heard & matter
- Ability to work Remotely or in one of the 7 offices across all over Europe (From Latvia to Cyprus)
Are you the one we are searching for? Apply right now.