We are an international I-Gaming company looking for a motivated and ambitious QA Manual Engineer who is looking to grow their way into IT and develop commercial experience.
You have successfully completed the QA Manual courses, have strong theoretical and practical testing skills, then PLEASE:
1. Record an audio presentation of your ambitions;
2. Send it to us here.
- Basic understanding of several software development concepts that include the software development jargon: source control, agile planning, frameworks, tools and so on
- Basic knowledge and hands-on experience in defects identification, tickets registration
- Designs and writes test documentation for well-defined engineering tasks (small to medium complexity) using common test design techniques with minimal guidance from senior team members
- Basic knowledge of software QA practices, methods, conventions, and standards
- Hands on experience in testing of cross-browser Web applications and Mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JSON
- Basic understanding of SDLC, Agile Concepts and QA best practices across the SDLC
- English must be B1+
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Devtools (Console, Network Traffic, Application tabs)
- Charles or other traffic sniffing tools
- Experience in payment testing (fiat/crypto)
- Test Rail experience, knowledge about existing best practices
- Hands-on experience with platform testing. Experience with BrowserStack is preferred
- Analyze business and functional requirements, technical specifications
- Create new and update existing test cases based on analysis results
- Conduct a manual testing
- Participate in the development process alongside the project team
- Keep all the necessary QA records performing quality control checks, identifying defects, and ensuring that they are addressed in a timely manner
- Full time job with flexible schedule
- Opportunity of career growth
- Zero bureaucracy
- Benefit package (vacation, sick leaves, English classes)
- Fascinating work atmosphere built up by real igaming fans
- Corporate events and activities
From you: CV + short AUDIO with your self-presentation
From us: an unforgettable interview and an opportunity to develop on a Dragon Scale.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will contact you if we are interested in you as a candidate.