Due to fast development, New Brands International Company is expanding its team.
In this matter, we are seeking a KYC agent to join the team.
- Previous experience in gambling (min 1 year)
- Knowledge is KYC direction
- English – Upper-Intermediate level or above
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Meticulous, takes initiative, and possesses good analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent eye for detail
- Handling and verifying KYC documents
- Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level
- Suggesting improvements to the KYC procedures
- Review failed payments to players
- Following up on any payment-related issues or customer queries proactively
- Processing incoming and outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner
- Undertaking necessary administration work, including dealing with customer correspondence and record-keeping/case management
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Challenging work in a dynamic, international team.
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Ability to work Remotely or in one of the 7 offices across all over Europe(From Latvia to S. Africa)Do not miss your chance!
Do not miss your chance!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!