If you have experience in developing from scratch the Mechanism for writing betting feeds (platform for creating betting quotes) then we are Super fit!
- You will utilize technologies such as machine learning, deep learning, NLP, knowledge graph, and more, to execute the business strategy plan of the business sector and implement the whole chain of work including model development, testing, online, operation, etc.
- Сonducting research and experiments of various cutting-edge AI technologies, designing and realizing efficient marketing campaign placement
- Сonstructing user portraits through data targeted mining, designing optimal bidding strategies for deep conversion products, and collaborating with the architecture team to carry out server-side engineering of the algorithm platform, including system design, algorithm deployment, performance optimization, etc.
- 5+ years of betting industry expertise in algorithm development and machine learning
- 5+ years of experience developing and maintaining APIs
- Excellent coding and code control skills, solid data structure, and algorithm skills
- Good logical thinking ability, able to discover key features from the massive data
- Familiarity with Linux development environment, hive, SQL, and other basic data operation language, Hadoop/Spark, and other big data computing platforms, and at least one of Java/Python/C++/.Net
- Good understanding of various databases
- Good mathematical modeling skills, communication and collaboration skills, and work initiative
- Ability to handle stress and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Perfect English spoken and written
- Willingness to connect to the workflow in the time zone of Canada
- Compensation is higher than market x2!
- Remote work and opportunity to work in Dubai/Canada
- Stable international betting project: 7 years on the market
- Full-time job with a flexible schedule
- Opportunity for career growth
- Zero bureaucracy
- Benefits package (vacation, sick leaves, English classes)
- Corporate events and activities
- Opportunity to contribute ideas and suggestions to the processes
- Regular compensation reviews
- Training incentives