In this role, you will serve as a key member of the rapidly growing stable company. By providing analysis and reports to help the business make informed and timely decisions. This role will engage and collaborate with many areas of the business supporting both regular and ad-hoc financial, operational, and statistical analyses.
What You Have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in data analysis, data visualization, and reporting using tools such as Tableau, Looker or Power BI;
- Medium-Advanced SQL;
- Experience in Advanced Excel;
- Knowledge in marketing function (campaigns, marketing funnel, customer segmentation, etc.) ideally in B2B area;
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is a big advantage;
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Great communication skills and team player;
- Level of English language: Upper-Intermediate.
What You Will Do:
- Generation of reports of various levels of complexity, preparation of presentations,graphs;
- Generation of ideas for optimization and automation of processes in the departments;
- Analysis of the results of advertising placements, and the efficiency of short-term and long-term marketing expenses in relation to the player value.
- Analysis of possible alternative scenarios for marketing schemes;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of product solutions, and promotional campaigns;
- Analysis of the Bonus costs in relation to different customers groups and marketing campaigns.
What We Will Offer:
- Full-time job with a flexible schedule;
- A uniquely challenging and fulfilling career;
- Flexible management;
- Attractive salary package+Benefits;
- Paid vacation: 20 working days per year;
- Paid sick leaves: 6 working days without medical list + 30 days with a medical one;
- Up to 80% compensation for learning after the probation period.