As a Talent Sourcing Specialist just if you are interested in growing up inside a Sourcing flow, please apply to this position.
You’ll be granted an extraordinary opportunity to realize your own ideas for developing the sourcing direction in the company. We’re scaling our sourcing team and looking for talented people to become a key person of the team.
Why Join Us?
- Prestige: Join a multi-award-winning Gambling Company, contributing to the journey that has crafted 9 top iGaming brands on the markets of Tier-1 countries.
- Global Market Reach: Engage with diverse global markets, broadening your professional horizon.
- New Project Launches: Embrace the challenge of stuffing several new teams, showcasing your creativity and strategic thinking.
- Leadership Opportunities: Lead and develop a new sourcing direction with the potential of enhancing your leadership and managerial skills.
- Advanced Analytical Support: Benefit from the expertise of our sourcing team to reinforce your data-driven strategies and decisions.
- Use social media networks to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Handle new directions of sourcing: process automation, expanding new sourcing tools, email marketing, any your ideas to improve team performance
- Interact with professionals on niche platforms, like Github and Behance
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Specialist to identify each position’s requirements
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Develop a database of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Fill in candidate’s information into our internal databases
- Mentoring team members
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role in IT industry and knowledge about developers general profiles and characteristics
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, Boolean search, X-Ray search and familiarity with various sourcing techniques and tools
- Ability to screen profiles and identify fits
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously, strong attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work within a team, friendly, motivated with a vision to grow together
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Our own personal trick that will inspire us to new achievements!
Your Hiring Journey:
Call with a Sourcing Lead ➡️ Test Task ➡️ Interview with Sourcing Lead ➡️ Final Interview ➡️ Job offer 🥳
Perks of Being with NewGMedia:
- Time Off: 20 vacation days, 36 sick days annually.
- Learning: English classes, learning compensation, conference and seminar support.
- Professional Growth: Emphasis on internal promotions for career advancement.
- Health Benefits: Annual budget for health expenses.
- Special Occasions: Extra day off for birthdays, marriage bonus, enhanced maternity support.
- Work Environment: Minimal bureaucracy, no overtime, necessary tools and tech provided.
- Corporate Events: Team-building activities in a multicultural setting.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible remote, office, or hybrid work options without time tracking.
Ready to craft the future of iGaming with us? Join the company where ideas transform into magnificent results!