We are looking for a responsible and motivated People Partner Manager to join our team.
We need a positive and professional person, who will take care about our employees and help us to make our company better.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (at least upper intermediate) and Russian/Ukrainian, and presentation skills.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity.The ability to manage HR functions across different countries and cultures
- Understanding iGaming (or other high risk field: Crypto, Fintech etc) industry is desirable.
- Understanding of HR functions and areas (onboarding, adaptation, employee engagement & retention, C&B, offboarding).
ENGAGEMENT & RETENTION:
- Organization of Departments Teambuilding
- Regular 1-1 Meetings
- Providing surveys and action plans
- Onboarding Leading:
– Collecting data and maintaining employee’s files.
– Assisting in documents signing and opening the accesses.
– Completing employing details and maintaining the database.
– Providing onboarding talks with the newcomers.
- Offboarding Leading:
– Assisting in firing decisions and conducting exit interviews.
– Assisting in document signing and closing the accesses.
- Teams Leading:
– Communicating with employees and knowing their concerns.
– Counseling the employees and resolving their issues.
– Identifying the source of the issues and misunderstandings.
– Communicating between management and employees.
– Problem resolving
– Budgeting Assistance
– Monthly/Quarterly reports
- Updating the company’s policies:
– Assisting in customizing of HR procedures and policies, and ensure they are followed by the specialists
– Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
– B-day/ Anniversary greetings/Welcome newcomers posts
– Digest publishing
– News notification (holiday calendar, latest company updates)
– Assistance in Internal brand visualisation (Brand-Book, /Hand-Book, etc)
- Teamwork and experience in communication with international staff
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (negative) feedback
- Ability to handle conflict and high level of stress resistance
- Ability to multitask and handle tasks according to priorities.
- Capable of achieving results that depend on collaboration with team members or different departments
- Positive attitude and open-mindedness, coming up with the solution, not with complaints
- Flexibility and adaptability. Being open to new ideas and approaches
- Analytical skills. Analytics of key HR indicators in the company and market trends, understanding Key company metrics.
- Strong ability to view the situation or the conversation from another point of view other than your own
- To be a part of strong professional environment
- Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, people that ready to help each other
- Competitive compensation
- Annual paid vacations – 20 working days
- Emergency paid days – 6 working days
- Medical leave – up to 30 days (requires a medical certificate)
- Free English classes (online)
- Up to 80% compensation of learning after probation period
- Opportunity to professional and career grows
- Team buildings and corporate activities