We are an international iGaming company founded in 2016, with offices and clients in Europe.
We are happy to offer a job for Senior Event/PR Manager to join our team to work with award-winning products, in a dynamic environment, help us to deliver our brand awarness world wide.
Our company regular participant or sponsor in well-known iGaming conferences such as Sigma, ICE and so on.
The ideal candidate has experience in organazing events from scratch in different countries, may bring fresh out jof the box ideas and deliver in timely manner.
- 3+ years of working experience in similar role
- English is Upper-Intermediate or above
- Strong communication skills, written/verbal
- Exceptional organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines, multitasking abilities
- Experience in events managing from scratch
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
- Organise business events: company’s participation in exhibitions, partner’s parties, VIP client’s parties etc.
- Represent the company & CEO at business events
- Build long-lasting relationships with new and existing partners
- Look for networking / exhibition, PR opportunities
- Handling all admin tasks, keeping paperwork organised, collaborating with accounts for requesting documents etc.
- Assist in organising company events such as Team Building, Parties, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Multitask ability
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Challenging work, with award-winning products, in a dynamic, international team
- Professional and personal development
- • Opportunities to progress within the company
- Ability to work Remotely or in one of the 7 offices all over Europe (From Latvia to S. Africa)
- Opportunity to work within a team of professionals from over 20+ countries
- Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
- Paid sick leaves: 10 working days without medical list + 30 days with a medical one