An international fast-growing stable company is looking to hire a senior web analyst to address our current situation of a significant backlog, which is not only affecting our workflow but also compromising the quality of our work.
– Web tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar.
– Automation Skills: Proficiency in test automation frameworks and tools, such as Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, or similar.
– Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
– Test Management: Experience with test management tools (e.g., Jira, TestRail) for test case management and defect tracking.
– English- Advanced
Documentation: Maintain documentation for Tableau server configurations, API integrations.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting: Set up monitoring and alerting systems to proactively identify and resolve issues related to Tableau, API, and Cloudflare.
Performance Optimization: Optimize Tableau workbooks and dashboards for performance, including query optimization, data source optimization, and caching strategies.
– To be a part of a strong professional environment
– Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, and people that ready to help each other
– Competitive compensation
– Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
– Paid sick leaves: 6 working days without medical list + 30 days with medical one’s
– Free English classes (online)
– Up to 80% compensation for learning after the probation period
– Opportunity for professional and career grows
– Zero bureaucracy
– Team building and corporate activities