Required skills (knowledge):
- Zendesk Certification
- 5+ years experience as a Zendesk Integration Specialist/administrator or consultant
- Strong knowledge of Zendesk features and best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines and work efficiently
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Conduct discovery and follow-up meetings with leaders of customer-facing departments to understand needs and understand our current Zendesk setup.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve our current Zendesk system setup.
- Connect Zendesk to Slack for seamless communication and collaboration.
- Set up an AI support bot or chatbot to automate routine customer inquiries.
- Collaborate with IT and Product teams to ensure a quick turnaround time for project completion.
• To be a part of a strong professional environment
• Culture characterized by curiosity, humor, ambitions, and people that ready to help each other
• Competitive compensation
• Paid vacation: 20 working days per year
• Paid sick leaves: 6 working days without medical list + 30 days with medical one’s
• Free English classes (online)
• Up to 80% compensation for learning after the probation period
• Opportunity for professional and career grows
• Zero bureaucracy
• Team building and corporate activities
• PE support by professional accountants