Here at NewGMedia we make games that bring the world closer together through play!
We hope you’ll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role:
Our Product Managers are creative problem-solvers who leverage data to understand product and platform health and use those insights to define new game functionality. You will write and review specs, then work closely with our engineers and artists to direct the development process throughout our products’ life cycles, surfacing learnings along the way to inform the design iteration process.
- Your prior experience with the I-gaming Industry is mandatory
- Must have experience managing products from concept to launch
- Must be very analytical and comfortable dealing with ambiguous data
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Track and analyze product metrics
- Discover product usage, identify growth opportunities and design experiments based on data and insights
- Conduct market research to identify trends
- Define short and mid-term product development strategy,
- Own product roadmap, set goals and priorities, share vision along the team
- Contribute to overall product department strategy and product development process
- Cooperate with company departments and stakeholders to hang in the balance with their needs and deliverability
- Drive innovations and encourage people development by example
- Full time flexible job Remote and in office
- Attractive salary and benefits
NewGMedia is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues who respect our values and are willing to put a great idea for a great result.